Create 3D Bangs without cutting your natural hair!
Change your look in a flash with Clip-In Bangs Hair Extensions! A must-have tool to create a perfect 3D Bangs without a trip to the salon! Gives you endless style options and freedom to rock your bang at the crown of your head.
This clip-in bangs effortlessly blends in with your hair and curvature naturally makes the forehead full. Just place the straight line at the hairline, then secure the clips and you are ready to go!
- ADDITIONAL STYLE TO YOUR LOOK: No need to permanently cut your own hair to achieve a perfect bangs as this clip-in tool can give you the instant transformation that you want!
- FEEL GORGEOUS: The unique bangs are well-designed, temples on both sides can provide different facial contours, so it can make you look more beautiful.
- SUPER CONVENIENT: Durable clip in hair bangs, lightweight, and non-damaging to hair or scalp. Can be used for a long time.
- NATURAL-LOOKING: Features naturally looking and soft touches, and naturally blends into your real hair.
- ENDLESS HAIRSTYLE: Hair bangs can be styled by the hair roller, hair dryer if you want more curls, or use the hair straightener which makes the hair bangs become neat and better. Heat up to 160* C/365* F.
- FIRM & SECURE HOLD: The premium quality synthetic hairs are strongly attached with clips for easy and comfortable wear.
VERSATILE: You can also cut the bangs to any length as you like to fit your face and your hairstyle.
How to Use:
- Use a comb to part your hair down the center.
- Place the bangs near the crown of your head, about one inch back from your hairline is a good spot to place the bangs.
- Clip in the bangs.
- Cover the clips with your hair.
- Cut the bangs if the bangs are a little bit longer than desired.
Run through your fingers or a comb will make the bangs more natural
- Material: Heat-resistant synthetic fiber
- Bangs Type: Blunt
- Attachment: Clip-in
- Size: 15.5 x 9.5 x 22 (cm)
- 3D Clip-In Bangs Hair Extensions * 1
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order